The staff at FotoZoomer is extremely grateful for the service and sacrifice that our heroes give every day. We strongly believe that when a hero is lost, it is a loss for everyone and not just the family. As a token of our appreciation, we have changed the FotoZoomer Fallen Heroes Program to include all first-responders and military.
The program entitles a family member of a fallen hero (police, fire, EMS, and military) to a portrait of their fallen hero at no cost – and we mean no cost (production, shipping, etc.). We can never re-pay a fallen hero for his or her sacrifice but we hope that this program demonstrates that we care.
Here are the details:
- Open to the families of police officers, firefighters, EMS personnel, and soldiers who have died in the line of duty.
- One portrait up to 24″ x 36″ (2ft. x 3ft.)
- Material of your choice: lustre, banner (indoor or outdoor), Foto-TAQ, canvas
- Absolutely no cost to the family for anything – we’ve got you covered.
- Portrait will be produced by a local volunteer store – if no store is available in your area, we will produce the portrait and ship it to the address listed on the form below from our Henderson, Nevada office.